The SuperHero Collab The SuperHero Collab

Great collab!

I really hate reviewing collabs but I said I would so here goes. Superheroes are awesome and this is the first good collob I've seen in a long time. Since the Pirate collab I believe, maybe I only liked that because it had flogging molly in in.

Graphically it was pretty fair, it's difficult to rate collabs in terms of animation and graphics because there is such a wide variety throughout. There were some particularly good ones like the Gambit one and the Superman one. Those both looked good and we're animated extremely smoothly in my opinion.
Overall it was above average in the presentation department, which is great because a lot of collabs have more shit looking parts than good looking ones. But even some of the terrible looking bits had great punch lines.

The music, sound effects and voice acting is really where this collab finds its feet. All of the voice acting was brilliant to listen to, interesting voices all around and I commend all the voice actors. Sound effects were vibrant and clear and well timed, nothing else you can really say about them.
The music was awesome, especially the "I Need A Hero" Song, all time fucking classic in my books.

Overall it was a pretty great collab, it had its faults such as the inbetween animation being loud and frequent, and towards the end... annoying as hell. But overall it was a great watch. Well done guys.

Makeshift responds:

Thanks for reviewing even tough you said you hate reviewing ^_^
You can credit ForNoReason and Ughanation mostly for that voice acting.
And Doctormario's wife :P

The 3 Second Collab The 3 Second Collab

EPIC

Whale parts where by far the best. ;P

CD08 Frankenberry CD08 Frankenberry

Great!!

Great Art. Epic Loop. I love SBC. :)
I cant believe this has no reviews. :P
Frankenstiens clock!! :D

ReNaeNae responds:

lol! Thanks!

Being a Helpful NG'er Being a Helpful NG'er

Good :D

Excellent, this is a great "Interactive Movie" ;P and you did a great job on it, its informative and easy to understand and im sure it will help alot of people. It even taught me a thing or two. Hahaha. ;P

Graphically it was plain and simple but good, because i hate tutorials and such with great big fancy backgrounds where you cant read anything because of all the distracting pictures in your way, nice and Grey and White. Very good indeed. The buttons were nice too, easy to see, and all the screenshots taken and put into the flash were clear and understandable, if a little bit off quality at times.

The sound was alright, not my style but it fit the flash, and a nice mute button for those who do not want to listen to the music. This flash covered alot in it and its gonna help all the n00bs on here, but it needs more views and publicity for it to be seen damn it. I'll recommend it for a collection now!! :D

Overall it was great. There's only one problem with it as far as i can see, and i blame Corky for this, WHY WASN'T I LISTED AS A GREAT REVIEWER!? Look through my reviews and you will see i put lots of lvoe into every word and i've never had one deleted. I'm insulted. ;)
Nice work guys.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Wow, awesome review, glad you liked it!

Em, the helpful reviewers were sort of chosen fairly quickly, a few names popped into our heads and we checked them out. You'd have definitely made the list had your name come up.

Thanks for the review!

Newgrounds Helpful Guide Newgrounds Helpful Guide

Yummy Quiz

Ooh!! A game, i haven't reviewed any of your stuff for a while now Yoshi! I like this game, its cool and lets you know what sort of a Newgrounder you are, even though it may be a bit far fetched, i got a score of 44 meaning that i would be a worthy Moderator, even though i'm not so sure about that. I wouldnt like to Mod the BBS, but i'd love to be a Review Mod. ^_~

Graphically its nice, presented pretty nicely using the normal Newgrounds yellow and orange beams, gotta love those beams! It looks bright and colourful, very nice. I like the buttons, the buttons for selecting your answers were very BBS like and they fit the whole theme of the quiz. Nice work on the presentation overall. ^_^

The sound was alright, not exactly my choice of music but its Newgroundsy which fit the quiz, and im very happy you put a dirty big MUTE button in there for people like me, it allowed me to quiz and listen to Slipknot at the same time. THNX ^_~

The questions were of a good quality, but there werent very many, so next time make more so you can evaluate better, you could use questions such as:
What colour is your aura?
Whats your posts per day?
How many times have you been banned?
And many more, if you decide to make another, consult me for questions bitch!! :D

Overall its a bitchin quiz, i like it and your flash submissions seem to be getting better and better, im proud of you! :D
Also get on MSN more often, i hate using AIM. I havent chatted to you in ages. D:
Congrats on dialy second as well my friend. Excellent Quiz.

Sispri responds:

Thanks man. ;) Be on later.

Ultimate South Park Quiz Ultimate South Park Quiz

Ok...

Hmmm htis was a pretty good quiz, hard enough as it got on, but i am an avid south park watcher so it wasnt too hard for me, but if you dont watch south park religiously then this quiz will get WAY too difficult for them, i know its the ultimate south park quiz, but you should of had different difficulty levels depending on SP knowledge.

The music was very annoying, there was no option to turn it off either, which pissed me off to no end, either scrap it, or make an off button, SERIOUSLY.
The graphics on it were alright, cool pictures after each question too.

Overall it was ok, not great as alot of it was tedious, especially the whole checkpoint system annoyed me when i got to like question 30. Ahhh. Anyway its average on a whole, not spectacular.

[Review Request Club]

Twitching Dinosaurs Twitching Dinosaurs

Next time I get a ball of drugs I'm gonna slap this on with headphones. Great track. Gonna have a poke around the rest of your music now. :P

Lost In Her Eyes-eugenio.mRMX Lost In Her Eyes-eugenio.mRMX

Okay!

This is cool, i really like what you did to the original track and as afr as remixs go it was great. The pause in the middle of the track doesnt really need to be there though, so id recommend getting rid of it.
It gets a little repetative in the main beat after a while so try to add some variations in there. :D

[RRC]

Unfinished Story (original) Unfinished Story (original)

Sweetness

Its pretty good! I like how the main beat sort of started straight away, no waiting need at all. :D, it kept me interested throughout the track with the variety of beats and different sounds you used which i thought were really cool, it all flowed excellently as well, good track my man!!

Also i was kind of expecting a half finished piece due to the title, but the ending was good. Overall it was a really cool track and im hoping to see more from you. :D

[RRC]

Angry Newgrounds Face Angry Newgrounds Face

Angry

How angry

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

Crazzzy

What a wicked mad pattern. Must have taken quite a while to do, and a whole lot of patience. I love art like this but never have the patience to do any of it myself.

I'll usually get around halfway, if i'm lucky, and give up. Props to you for dedication. Keep up the good work!!

Amber Amber

Great!

Looks pretty snazzy man. Kinda blurry in some places, but overall a fantastic piece.