Twitching Dinosaurs Twitching Dinosaurs

Next time I get a ball of drugs I'm gonna slap this on with headphones. Great track. Gonna have a poke around the rest of your music now. :P

Lost In Her Eyes-eugenio.mRMX Lost In Her Eyes-eugenio.mRMX

Okay!

This is cool, i really like what you did to the original track and as afr as remixs go it was great. The pause in the middle of the track doesnt really need to be there though, so id recommend getting rid of it.
It gets a little repetative in the main beat after a while so try to add some variations in there. :D

[RRC]

Unfinished Story (original) Unfinished Story (original)

Sweetness

Its pretty good! I like how the main beat sort of started straight away, no waiting need at all. :D, it kept me interested throughout the track with the variety of beats and different sounds you used which i thought were really cool, it all flowed excellently as well, good track my man!!

Also i was kind of expecting a half finished piece due to the title, but the ending was good. Overall it was a really cool track and im hoping to see more from you. :D

+Factory+ +Factory+

Excellent

This was great, and a very nice sub for your 100th. It had alot of variety and some really interesting sounds in there to keep me listening all the way through. I liked the slight pause at 1:25, and i liked the volume of the track itself, nice and loud just how i like it. :P.

However i felt the drums didnt have enough of a presence in it. They should of had a bigger part in the track. Heavier!! >:(
Overall it was wicked, nice work!!

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks. I'm definitely thinking of giving this track the good ol' spit shine and fix up the drums, so we'll see what I can do about that.

Windstorm Windstorm

Excellnt

Brilliant, i can really feel the wind in this piece, the wind sound effects blowing in the backround give a really good atmospere to the track. The audio is class, the high pitched sound really pierces through the rest of the music, and the whole track comes together really well. Excellt job.

+Pandora's Dance+ +Pandora's Dance+

:P :D

This is a nice song, its really calm and quiet, but it creates a huge atmosphere with its dark ambience. Its very classical and has a very old feel to it, like a dark song in a castle that noone has lived it, where its always grey outside.
Its best feature is its atmosphere. Youve created a masterpiece.

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks. Your description kind of displayed what I had in mind, but it also reminded me of a short story by H.P Lovecraft, I think it was called "The Outsider" or something like that, it was short and weird, but it had that wonderful imagery about it.

-Air and Rain- -Air and Rain-

Perfect

I loevd this, i thought it was excellent, so great im adding it to my faves, the piano in it was great, really relaxing without being to slow and dull, it had a nice pace, i loved the volume of the piano, it was great.

The rain sounds behind the piano along with the thumder sounds were excellent, very impressive. Made the song really meld into its title, once it kicked into the trancey bit it didnt ruin the song at all. Excellent job man.

[Review Request Club]

Gloudas responds:

Cool, glad to hear you liked it so much. Thanks for the review!

[TMM43] Por Que No [TMM43] Por Que No

KEWL

It seems like your chain of bad songs has finally come to an end as this one was very enjoyable to listen to, it had a great beat and sounded excellent, something i could see myself dancing to :P

Its got some excellent drum parts in it, really cool remix overall man, i liked it alot. Nice work!! :]

At Journey's End - DEMO At Journey's End - DEMO

LURVLY!

This is great for your first piano composition, i love piano pieces and this is really nice, its got a lovely tuine to it and is fairly fast tempo'd which i like, not too slow, but even the pace of it doesnt stop it being relaxing, i like the little pauses in the piano every now and again, just before you start a different part. Excellent piece man.

[RRC]

Fanatic Public Enemy (DjD) Fanatic Public Enemy (DjD)

Not badddddd

Its a good track seems to lack a certain something though, it needs to be filled out more, an extra beat or melody in there wouldnt ruin the song at all ya know. :P
I thought it did get a bit repetitive, though. Adding another melody to this probably wouldn't hurt, just to mix things up a bit.
Its a pretty good track though overall its got a cool beat to it, something i can dance to!
*Dances*

Mad-Muppet responds:

Yeah I know exactly what I need to improve now; everybody's telling me to add a melody layer to it! But thanks for the review! (Yay, I made you dance ^^)